WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate, I guarantee no existing shareholders have faith in DC...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate, I guarantee no existing shareholders have faith in DC anymore. Even in the announcement chairman doesn’t even sound convincing we are going to come through. There will be no more good news coming. Unless if and if F$&@ing DC can convince the driller to drill for 3 more days and show us sincerely it can be done with new equipments in place even if we have hit fault. If they can drill for another 3 days without incurring any problems then I’m sure all of us will give them the last chance with our hard earned money. Having said that knowing they have spent more than $1.5m in the last 12 months on admin and salaries, there won’t be enough money left for drilling well2.
    Half of $4.5m for paying creditors and driller past fees. $1.5m for admin and salaries. That leaves only $750k for drilling. F$&@ is this a joke. How can they get to anywhere with so little set aside for the drilling. The more I think about it the more this is a scam. I think they have probable planned a back door to sell the assets to themselves. I don’t see any urgency care from management nor any working solution. It makes me wonder if they have already bailed themselves out. The whole bunch of these F!&@n leeches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.