WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Just to add something to discussion this Tuesdays I thought I...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Just to add something to discussion this Tuesdays I thought I would go over some old announcements and see what we have on our hands. Its been really gloomy around here since October and rightly so, but anyway, here are some things I saw:

- We own approximately 3.5m acres totaling 8% of Uruguay's land area (ann 22/3/13)

- Martin Schuepbach has been testing in the area since 2007 (ann 22/3/13)

- $10.6m cap raise completed in May 2013 for "PRL completes its $10.65 million equity raising to acquire the Lochend Cardium project and become an oil producer"... (ann 8/5/13)

- Petrel tried to monetise this asset on 13/5/14 as they searched for expressions of interest.

I wish I had more time to complete a bit more of a look through the history again - I havent done it since initial investment. It really does appear to have been a rough ride for SH, constant broken promises and abandoning of plans half way through starting.

I hope there is some light at the end of this tunnel. We really do have nothing to lose at this point and I would be surprised if the last 5 years was all for nothing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.