WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate management already said it to our face how they are going...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate management already said it to our face how they are going to spend your $4.5m. Half going to pay creditors. Remaining $2.25m for admins&salaries then left over to continue drilling for 3 days. Do you seriously believe it will be enough funds to complete well2 to TD of 1400m? Unless in that 3 days miracle happens and we hit commercial oil or the opposite it gets stuck for the third time. Regarding finding a partner. I believe they would have found one already if they can show the world how promising is the project with all the data, figures, results done for the last 5 years. I’m thinking rationally and logically. I still reckon the only credible solution if DC wants to continue working is to come clean with transparency. He needs to come clean with all the data for the projects and show all the potential partners that have been contacted and the time frame for an answer. Or he needs to guarantee the $4.5m will get us to the bottom of well2. He cannot threaten us and blackmail us to give $4.5m to keep the company afloat and he continues to get pay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.