WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Offer Document, page-21

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    IMO I for one will not be selling and at the same time be taking up the full offer (albeit only 3k worth for me not much). Everyone has their reasons, mine is the strong belief that there is still oil down the bottom of well 2. I am completely against management and their poor decisions time after time to date, but if we can secure the funds and the partner we need just to get us a further 700m down the well to where the oil is, then we are looking at a different life for the lot of us.

Everyone has their beliefs and reasons for taking up/not taking up the offer, you need to ask yourself the question, is there oil at the bottom or not? My answer is yes and is why I invested in this company in the first place. Yes I knew what a massive risk it was to invest here, however at the end of the day I also know big risk is big reward, so a further 3k for me to see the story through is worth it instead of option B which is fold.

Good luck to all as it is not an easy decision to make and each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.