WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Offer Document, page-63

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    I wanna start of by giving DC a BIG F*#K YOU BRO, I'm now down $21,500 FARK..... I've decided to buy 20k worth of shares @.004 to lower my average even more, I'm currently sitting @.009 - I'm doing this to drop my average even more so i can at least break even if i decide to leave PRL. In a way its sheet news, but in saying that I'm pleased we got some sort of update & announcement today. Hopefully people who wanna sell at a loss will sell and we can get back to drilling soon after funds are raised. I bet the drilling contractors who have taken up DCs offer know theres oil in the wells. At the current SP new blood will buy into PRL, its a given as its a cheep punt @.004 share. I have said this from day one i will not sell due to weak hands, i have two options, breakeven or go bust and lose the lot. It might sound crazy buying more shares @.004 but it allows me to sell on the littlest news (being good that is) and breakeven, or ride the wave if we hit oil and make a profit, then bail never to be seen on PRL forum again. We won't succeed getting DC removed, yes the situation sux but it is what it is, so i feel we must adapt to the current harsh conditions and at least try to survive by not giving up. Fast&furious hang in mate we are all in this together and will get through this. I would like to finish off by saying a big shout out to DC, one of the biggest leeches on HC that i have ever met, forcing loyal holders into a corner time after time and bleeding them dry. Shame on you ya tool. Kiwi out chur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.