OSX 1.67% 5.9¢ osteopore limited

Thanks mirri11 for asking them the questions, let me start by...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks mirri11 for asking them the questions, let me start by saying I have a substantial holding in the company so you know my biases.

The answers they gave you are not really informative as it is all available online and heavily part of their marketing materials - so nothing new there for me to be excited about.

Theri advantages - they stem out of Singapore, and have strong grass root support by their government and an advantage in the Asian sub continent which Is huge potential for them (and rewarding for us as shareholders). Don't feel evil for the way you think, people can do/elect for surgeries as they please, as it happens rhinoplasty is a sizeable market and a target for Osteopore products and I appreciate the company understanding and focusing on the segment that will and generates top line revenue. They have multiple FDA approvals and partnerships (more than their competition from my research - please correct me if you/anyone thinks I'm wrong), and their R&D is targeted towards profitable avenues (if successful can and will be tremendous for the company). Lastly, they being an Asian organisation, with successful products - are in pole position to tap into the Chinese market, which as you, me and anyone with common sense know is a huge huge opportunity for any company, this thankfully is in-progress - so we looks forward to that milestone.

NOW for the disadvantages or let me say concerns.

While they have had successfully sold and captured some market share within the aesthetic market, they really need to be focusing on the cranial and dental markets - which is their champion product segment (as per their product differentiation strategy), it makes me uneasy that they are not seeing success there. It tells me the medical industry isn't seeing the potential of their products OR their distribution/partnership chains are FAILING them.

Lastly, they need to be AGGRESSIVE, and I can't stress this enough. The competition out there isn't going to be nice, and lack of sales is directly correlated with lack of sale aggressiveness.

You asked a good question about why they did not raise earlier, but believe me - no company will come out and tell you the truth about it. So let's all just stop asking it. I believe it's either of two:
    - they think/thought they would achieve enough sales to add cash to their statements, or
    - their advisory team failed them.

I for one think it's a mix of the two.

BUT at 8.5 cents on the dollar and with the options attached - this is insanely attractive, this is basically free money (in it's own way):
    - over the last 6 months they have announced multiple partnerships, one product launch in the UK and soon to see sales resuming in EU: we should ideally see revenue boost from them alone, and
    - the purchase of the distribution chain will also beef up margins along with additional sales.

I see markets overall being dicey with recession at the corner, but In a defensive industry with growing sales, I can share price only going upward. If we see sales touch that $3mn to $4mn mark at next year end - I will consider that a major WIN for them and us.

I don't think you're fooling yourself, and neither am I being fooled by my holding - but if we/I don't see sales grow from all this in next 12 - 24 months (I want to see $3mn annual sales on the books), I will consider their approach a failure and most likely sell out. As of today (noting last night's announcement on the new partnership in Singapore), I'm happy with their development and pleased with them offering options.

*PS- let's hope they're able to raise the full amount that they need, that should be our next concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $16.25K 275.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 335779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.