OSX 1.75% 5.6¢ osteopore limited

Like most people who have commented on other posts and yours...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Like most people who have commented on other posts and yours above - you'll are not wrong. However, even for institutional investors - I really do not see them investing anything at this stage, they cannot justify this (I work within financial markets and that's a no-no for me as well) - falling share price as a by product of no market interest/poor market conditions and lack of capturing meaningful market share. We as retail investors have a different mindset, akin to fan boys and girls - so we are always hoping for better and taking risks.

That being said, you can see Citi is now the largest holder as of Dec 2022 - at around 19.5 %; while this does not really mean much, I'll take this as a minor positive. If they are able to push revenue in FY23 - FY 24 I think then we should see more interest in the company - but as of now it's more like 'living on a prayer' with them.

I understand they have been around since 2 decades now, however, the push for commercialization and dream to be a serious contender is fairly new, only 2019 - right at the onset of COVID.

This is still early stages, risky periods - if we don't see revenue growth in FY 23 and FY24 I think we can then give up hope. They are still very very small with a mere 25 - 30 employees; AUD 1.6m of annual revenue is not the worst I've seen.

I am not aiming for the moon, but a mere 80 cents should still see me satisfied. Clearly they have failed in capturing market share, and hence have opted for a direct to customer approach, this should better top line revenue by a bit along with resuming EU sales (hopefully soon).

Thanks for raising your voice, healthy discussion from shareholders of OSX is much needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $6.416M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $54.42K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61299 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.