AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Thanks forthat H8tey - a great, very educational and quite...

1. 25 Posts.

Thanks forthat H8tey - a great, very educational and quite fascinating piece of a"financial forensics"!

BTW: Could you share how it is possible to getaccess to the kind of register info you seem to have access to?

I believe thatone of (many!) elephants still trying to squeeze into a tiny (and getting smaller bythe day) AAU room is the amount of $$$s AAU still owes to Patras.

Brian claimsthat it is “approximately $102,000”, but this estimate is based on theassumption that he enforces conversion price as per his interpretation of the “rulesof engagements” defined by the ConNote Deed (see an excerpt from the ASX Announcementdated 03/06/24 as per below):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6261/6261458-cf8c474dd9bb091818d5f3ae1e02a0be.jpg

It seems that Patrasinsists on an alternative (and actually used by them) interpretation of thesame.

Do you haveinsight into the actual conversion prices as used by Patras and what the still outstandingamount owed to them would be then? I suspect that it could be significantly higher than $102k.

Whatever that $$$sdifference is unless compromise is achieved amicably the matter will have to beresolved by an independent arbiter and this will inevitably come for a feefurther subtractive from the meager resources of AUU (incl. $$$s subtractive from theintended CR, yet not accounted for).

Can youcomment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 45162380 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13488504 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.