AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

@plough I'm not sure of your numbers there ? since the amended...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    @plough I'm not sure of your numbers there ? since the amended Remuneration Agreement of September 2023 in the most recent Annual Report.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6414/6414179-dbfb4a5bbb30eabbc3b0a4255f8a9c68.jpg

and further to the Annual Accounts, also in the Q & A Webinar (July 2024), Brian himself states at the 17m45s mark that his hours are anticipated to reduce as he concludes actioning those items on his agenda during this transitional year:

From this Q & A session there's also some inferred timelines which have us around about now at the end of August and into early Septmber (??), so I also beleive the market is due for some further updates on those things spoken to in the Q & A session.

In summary, Brian has a reduced Management Contract at a variable cost of engagement through hourly rate whilst he concludes some pretty important progress items to de-risk AAU and have things progressing to Developer status for Neuva Sabana and near term cashflows, at which point everything hands over to a new Managing Director (a strategy previously announced to market in January 2023).

Just putting it out there that there's been further updates on actual current Remuneration and terms of engagement which diverge (favourably) from that which many have posted about and commented here on HC quoting outdated historical and higher remuneration levels. For example, just last week there was someone quoting of remuneration in 2021 USD$ levels !, which is not even the current arrangement as listed in the most recent Annual Report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.222K 805.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 68767499 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 72084005 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.