AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Non Renounceable Entitlement Offer, page-18

1. 27,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3353
    I am now standing in the other corner of the room.
    My sister says, the market is made of liars cheats and thieves.

When the promise to do ABC, is delayed with BS of XYZ, requires the perpetual carrot to entice the dollar support form the retail. And then there is a fox in the chicken pen.

My question to Brian, is what else has not been foreshadowed, to complete this offtake finance ? What other detours are we taking ? And why are we not in a holding pattern to deliver the equip sales, and arb before this 150% dilution ?

We started with an anticipated but never guaranteed large ARB, that turned into a macro event, but still significant at this point if it was paid out to cover us into the offtake. BUT, out of the closet, that dead aunty no one knew was smelling it up. A delay until they "finalize all outstanding matters".

And even though there is a $1.4m offer on some equipment, why has that not been cashed into to preserve us into the ARB remainder ?

This stinks like either complete incompetence and the train has essentially derailed itself without a competent driver to slow down at the bend, or deliberate diversion into a shadowy side track that has allowed the mechanism for the aggressive note seller . Insomuch as the total demise of sentiment that is required for the big steal. How do you perpetrate a cheap equity theft of the company ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6250/6250498-f5de32ffd74cf56a2c9bf40ce986bc82.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.