AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Non Renounceable Entitlement Offer, page-4

1. 27,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    I need to vent first.
    Let me be critical. For all their talk about doing everything to fast track NS to limit the forward dilution, they have royally screwed this up, from the point the Notes were introduced.

What about if they had done a rights issue at 2.3c, to piggy back the previous CR at 2.3c where i initially entered ?

To top the lure up, they now say that there is a 2000m drill program they need to fund to upgrade MRE, before the off take finance term sheet.

I dont know what they spent the last CR on at 2.3c, but they should have had a tighter grasp on the terms pre requisite for the offtake finance and spent dollars accordingly.

So where are the equipment sales ? Where is the Arb payout ? (delayed proceedings until 31 july pending on some other BS)

Rather than wait for the ARB payout, their idea of moving ahead is 150% dilution.

FFS Brian.

While i still think there is upside when dominos fall, it is mind blowing the dead cattle that just seem to be falling over on the farm track, to prevent us getting to that gate.

I am lost for words. Like they could sit on an empty gas can, tighten the ship for a couple of months, vs 150% dilution.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 17/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.734K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 67252335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12024801 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.