AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Non Renounceable Entitlement Offer, page-63

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Interesting comments from everyone, I feel worn out by the AAU saga.

I have been a shareholder since the days of EnviroGold and over the many years have topped up along the way (too many times sadly), and have watched my investment slowly shrink and shrink. I always knew this was a "risky investment" and was tempted to sell out but I hung on to the belief that AAU would get there (I believed the story). I think that Brian (AAU) will be lucky to raise $1m. I don't think there will much if any uptake by "sophisticated investors".
    I believe that AAU management's greatest mistake was to believe that they would get around $20m from the arbitration case, I know from experience that arbitration is a very risky path to take. Just because you believe your case is right does not Guarantee a win. I was greatly disappointed, like all shareholders, in the $4.3m outcome but not surprised at all.
    I believe that the Dominican Republic will drag out the payment as long as possible. They can see the position AAU is in. I hope I am wrong we need this money now and the approx $1.4m from the sale of equipment. This CR will be too little.
    Failure to get the the $4.3m and $1.4m will make the task of getting the first mine going a bridge too far I fear - IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $290 82.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 42515637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18589520 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.