AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

i wrestle with a few of things. If i understand this vaguely...

1. 27,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3163
    i wrestle with a few of things. If i understand this vaguely correctly ??

1. How on earth was he not aware of the Note conversions which when breaching the floor price, when had to utilize placement capacity, surely at that point was aware of the conversions occurring post selling shares from the ones held as collateral. (guaranteeing the note holder was covering their backside, but also responsible for the spiral decline). Why at that point, if he was aware of the spiral below the note floor, did not at that point, at 1.5c call a halt, and a CR. Theres a whole lot of difference between a CR at 1.5, and this one at 0.4c

No point crying fowl about an aggressive note holder ate the homework. When IF the company allowed the note holder to breach the floor price, utilising the 15% capacity. ?

WHO HOW did that 15% capacity get dipped into ? Why not CALL STOP right there and then.?

2. Only Brian knows how far on the hook the off take finance is. And pending resource upgrade. Yeah. Is that it ?
    90% or 9%, and who are they, how qualified are they ? A tyre kicker, or a hungry appetite to fund.

3. the dead Aunty in the closet . "clarification of items remaining to be completed under the Project Closure Plan"

So where does it all end up. ? No halt, until the note holder if completely out of ammunition. What ? was the company powerless interim to call a halt, and conduct the CR at higher prices ?

Who is the beneficiary of this ? Those who take up the rights. If you are privileged to 2.0
    Last edited by stevenjd: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.256K 1.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 66626048 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12556290 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.