GW1 0.00% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

re: Ann: Non-renounceable Entitlements Offer ... The offer...

1. 216 Posts.
    re: Ann: Non-renounceable Entitlements Offer ... The offer obviously hasn't met the minimum requirement otherwise they'd have closed on time. That said I've been in a few similar situations and they always end up delaying the closing.

I also think that the rights are good value though, given that they're offered to existing holders, 1-2c lower (or 2 options) would have sealed the deal. Think of Rio's deeply discounted offering during the GFC.

The immediate risk is a substantial drop in commodity prices but thinking that through a) the AUD would drop with them and this has a huge cushioning effect b) Bass is not that sensitive to commodity prices and much more sensitive to ore grades anyway.

The longer term risk is a repeat of their abysmal risk management. I don't really know how to handicap that or even if the team understand that's where they went wrong.

A 30c+ stock for 11c (incl of option) is sufficiently compelling that I've taken up my rights and over subscribed by 100%.

I've no idea where it will open or trade in the short term though I'm human so I'd prefer it traded above 20c (or below 7c where I'd probably buy more).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 24528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.