SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Ann: Non-renounceable Entltlement Issue , page-5

1. 7,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    totally correct IMO. Now what's my opinion on this - well after CR there will be 642m shares on offer PLUS 190m options - potentially 832m shares - now that's huge given the stage SRI is at. More CR's will only serve to increase issued shares and further reducing their value unless something substantial is located.

As it stands there is a huge amount to be offered (1/3rd of current issued share capital) - well I for one am prepared to have the dilution on my shares. Again the anticipation of something extraordinary was anti-climactic and this has been going on for ages.

And the screed that goes along with the prospectus - all said before a number of times and yet nothing substantial has eventuated.

Sorry guys no longer interested - let the officeholders mine their own pockets now and take up the slack. Going to be a big ask to get the SP back to what I had bought in at - and as for averaging down :-) :-) - in other words buckleys on this one. So so disappointed - but hey whats new on this one??.

ANd like podtaadaa states - what are the timelines and targets regarding drilling - 50/50 split between here and over there but no real time lines/targets - and I don't even know why I asked that one cause I wouldn't rely on any that may be provided in any event. Shish :-(

All IMO so DYOR and make your own conclusions - and what is different to this one and the failed one - none from what I can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.