KOR 0.00% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

Ann: Non-Renounceable Issue and cleansing notice, page-11

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    After reading today announcement I can' t justify investing more money in this company, I won' t participate in this offer.
    Management stuffed it up badly, today 's announcement should have included something like: "..further to the advice of our legal consultants..." or "...the parties therefore agree to proceed in the executions of their obligations under the Agreement...."  
    Why reinstate that there 's a verbal agreement to sign a deed of release? Are they in dispute? Is this going to arbitration? This is amateurish stuff:  it was binding but then it wasn't but now it' s binding!
    How things stands, how' s this thing going to work?
    Andrei needs to advice the market extensively on the terms under which RESCAP is expected to honour its obligations, what are the specific benchmarks?What 's the timeframe?What happens if Ausmag can' t get finance?
    If at the end the period for the DD it was announced - as it was reasonable to expect - that even though RESCAP terms were not accepted there was no dispute that the agreement was still binding, then this offer would be appealing. I could justify investing in it. But to 'verbally agree' to effectively abolish the agreement and now toss 50 words or so to the market advising it that that's not the case - while there' s an offer in the mail box- it's just not good enough.
    I think this 'farce' has further damaged Korab reputation, the agreement was meant to be a company maker instead has turned into a dog's breakfast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17827 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.