CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Attention CGB forum...the witch hunt needs to stop. I was not...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Attention CGB forum...the witch hunt needs to stop. I was not aware of this  latest announcement. My sentiment since I returned shows as none so as to not indicate/influence a buy or sell position. I have not talked about whether anyone should buy or sell.

1. I came back on here because I was asked by shareholders who are HC members to help provide some better understanding of the announcements.
    2. I needed to inform the forum that I no longer provide services to the company, which I said I would do.
    3. I also to came back to help anyone who may have needed a simpler explanation of some of the announcements.
    4. I provided a 'single post' possible explanation (1 removed) for the falling share price, which reflects the global Cannabis stocks momentum at this time.
    5. I have had the fortunate opportunity to spend some time inside the industry and have been able to get a better understanding on the advances in Cannabis research and medicine which I thought might help some members who have invested in the industry.

HotCopper is a forum which should allow equal debate for both sides. It is not a schoolyard free for all, which many seem to feel they can just go ahead freely and character assassinate, without consequence.

Let me say that it is absolutely shameful what is being written in here about posters over the past 2 years. Whatever you feel about the company, its deals, the Directors is your opinion and of course people are free to post. I am not speaking for them. This has become tribal in here and needs to stop.

We are all hurting when the price falls. It does not mean just because this is an anonymous forum that you are free to let loose on any poster who you disagree with. No-one person caused the fall in price. For Pete's sake, be adults and take responsibility for your own trading positions and don't look for scapegoats to blame.

I would encourage you all to read the following on HC. https://hotcopper.com.au/help/defamation/
    Quote: "A defamatory statement is one that would cause an ordinary person to think less of the person the statement is about."

Hi @ZessinA I believe that you can contact Sholom by sending a request to [email protected].

Last edited by Neil1959: 01/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.