ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

sounds like they will be starting evalution of new projects.....

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    sounds like they will be starting evalution of new projects..

but this line was played before...

how could operating costs go higher than last financial year by loads, yet the highest earner who some saw as useless and lets face it he did leave after failure in deal-making, is no longer on the payroll ??

the whole thing is just blabla, so that salaries are protected for another year or two... not much else to it...

how much of a producing asset is less than 4.8mill going to get you ? not much at all... one would think... the raising is for the "evaluation" of said item... that means just fresh raised capital going straight back out the door...

the only potential positive i can think of, is when we read in an official announcement that all the directors/senior management will be taking up their full entitlements and in that manner wish to fully endorse their own actions/decisions... if they donot do this i cannot see any reason for anyone else to part with their money, in the absence of positive awe drill decision nor seychelles 3d results given out before final takeup date...

they want ur money... they really need to give u something that is worthwhile, cos weve already been thru this pie-in-the-sky before the pie-in-the-sky stuff... tell us that full takeup from within will be occurring and tell us that awe will drill, and that seychelles 3d results are great... then u might get the cash... sounds fair...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 136238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.