BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Andylgo, Thanks mate for the sharing. I also posted this on MMR...

1. 21 Posts.
    Andylgo,

Thanks mate for the sharing. I also posted this on MMR and thought that I should also share this with BPH SHs as it affects them. Feel free to ignore or challenge it if you are happy with BPH share price movements over the last few years. I am not and felt betrayed by DB in supporting him. Here is my post:

Freindlydwares and others,

I do not agree with statements blaming the woes of MMR on the board. I am a reasonable SH of MMR and I am glad that the company is still around. Hundreds of exploration companies in Australia, US and all over the world have been wiped out over the last two years with the low oil prices. While my net worth has been reduced, it is part of the high risks in investing in small cap exploration play where upsides can be huge. I have won some and lost some. Overall, I am happy that I make some.

Look at the other companies led by DB, ie BPH, GBA, MDS, etc, they are not even in the oil and gas space impacted by oil prices, yet they are as bad if not worse. Where are the boards? Are the Directors even aware that they represent the shareholders and not DB? Time for SHs to start making the call!

I gave credit to the board for preserving the little cash that they have when oil price wrecked havoc to all exploration companies big and small. Being a active SH, I have pressurised the board a year ago to dump DB and bring in new talents. Many other SHs have either dumped the shares or urge the board to replace DB. I got to understand the difficulties they faced as with the little cash they had, a board fight would have destroyed the company. DB is the largest shareholders and controls MMR through his web of companies. What we are seeing now is exactly what I expect would happen. As you can see he is destroying MMR and we the SHs through his actions.

I praise the board for taking on this fight in the interest of all SHs. Who would volunteer to fight DB and not paying himself for this painful job?

I am accumulating more shares with DB out. Confident that the board would make MMR strong again.

H B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.