MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Non-Renounceable Issue, page-59

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Will be interesting to see Gino's confidence in the drill program via Mrs D'anna's uptake in the credit raise. Although there are plenty here ready to spank Gino and co about the second rainsing, I personally am stoked to be able to load up at .018 just like the soph's and co had a chance. Yes it should have been done at a higher value at some point into the drill, but that also comes with risk and could be perceived as not all has gone well and investors not wanting to participate.
    Us retailers now have an opportunity to buy at the same price as the soph's and roll the dice on the graphite that we have all been crapping on about for a year and a half!!!!! If these grades continue to depth and strike length!!!!!!!!! Holy bejesus!! MLS will multibag, regardless of how many shares are on issue. With graphite now becoming a resource of national interest to the yanks, battery demand not going anywhere but UP, graphene, fire retardants, electrodes politically stable country close to infrastructure............hmmmmmmmm

I will be applying for extras anyway!!!!!!!

GLTA

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.496K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 29215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.