DTR 9.09% 1.0¢ dateline resources limited

Evening anyone and everyone. I'm not a regular contributor...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Evening anyone and everyone. I'm not a regular contributor to these forums even though I've had my account for a few years. I worked in financial markets for over twenty years and this capital raising by management is one of the cleverest ploys to buy cheap stock that I've seen in years. It's effectively a partial takeover without having to launch a bid. A lot of you are obviously very angry about it so I'll make some comments in an effort to clarify what they're doing. Firstly, the company doesn't need $8.8 million nor want it. They could do with some capital granted, but $3-4 million would do. No, they actually don't want all of you to subscribe for your entitlement as the plan is actually dilution. At best they will dilute smaller shareholders from the present 70% down to about 50%, and all for a lousy $3.2 million. That's the plan here. You're all concentrating too much on price and not on value. The price is short term in nature but the value will out in the longer term. They think so, which is why they're committing cold hard cash. Management knows what they have under foot and are planning to make the most of it themselves if smaller shareholders are stupid enough to let them have it cheaply. This company is clearly worth many, many multiples of the present share price and they are simply using the present opportunity to load up themselves at a price no one thought would ever occur. I'm following DTR because I like the assets and the market they're in, plus I like the management and their track record over their careers. These are very savvy guys and they're worth backing if only you can see through the shock of this offer and the lower share price. Take up your entitlement in full if you've come this far. I have only a modest stake thus far but plan of getting into the top ten shareholding list by this time next year as I think the opportunity is a good one. But like all small mining ventures, only risk what you can afford to lose. Be kind to each other in comments and good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.38K 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7007499 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1240744 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 301000
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.