DTR 9.09% 1.0¢ dateline resources limited

Haha, well I had to think of something for a call sign. My...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Haha, well I had to think of something for a call sign. My parents called me Chutney when I was a young boy as they thought I was always in a pickle. Look, there's no Trojan horse here, I'm just a private investor like the rest of you but I don't trade stocks, my focus has always been to invest for the medium term at the least. I'm a bottom feeder by nature and try to see through the noise to find value. I've been pretty successful with small cap stocks over nearly forty years but I make mistakes too which is part of the game. And bailing out of DTR now because your angry when the directors are loading up on the stock is obviously a mistake. I agree, do your own research. If one of you looked up my comments over the Pep 11 permit renewal a couple of years ago you'll see that I was right to caution that it may not be renewed when people were loading up on Bounty and BPH at inflated prices. A great many lost plenty of dough by overpaying in getting emotional and carried away. Anyway, I remember both Johnson and Ferguson from the early part of their banking and funds management careers and they were both smart, savvy guys. So worth backing, despite how pissed off you all are at the share price decline. The directors are focused on value here guys, not price. They've been in this thing since the days of 10 to 20 cents (less so for Baghdadi) so they're now loading up at 1 cent because it's fabulous value. Plus, they know things we don't. They aren't obtaining their stake here through some executive option package, this is cold, hard cash. Our resource is very close to the Mountain Pass Mine, a big reason why I'm involved here. For clarity, I bought my first million shares here at 2 cents and then some more at a bit less. My eventual stake will likely be multiples of that. I'm looking for a 10 cent (or more) outcome here to compensate for risk and if I'm even close to that target, it's a good risk/reward proposition. That's enough from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.38K 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7007499 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1240744 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 301000
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.