DTR 9.09% 1.0¢ dateline resources limited

Thanks Inis, Bogart and Makeme for all very useful...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks Inis, Bogart and Makeme for all very useful contributions. I'd done much the same analysis myself as your very well laid out balance sheet analysis Bogart but hadn't put it into the cohesive form you have, very good. Yes, the Goldlinks related debt went with the sale of the asset I had read/assumed. And from memory, there are still decent sized payments to be made to DTR on the Goldlinks sale assuming certain conditions are met on grade and production. In all, the directors will have done a very handy job of cleaning up the balance sheet once this CR has completed. The result will be a company with a much cleaner (and safer) financial structure that has rid itself of any extraneous assets and is very focused on the pathway to developing its choicest assets. The other important point I hadn't made earlier is that the immediate future for DTR will almost certainly hinge on a big financial outcome, not a mining proposition, in my view. At their ages now, the directors are getting nearer to the end of their business careers and likely won't want to spend another ten years developing a long drawn out mining venture here with new age minerals. That's for younger men like the CEO. No, what the directors want is a financial outcome. They'll be looking to prove up an exciting rare earths mining venture here and dress it up for a trade sale or outright company takeover. MP Materials Corp would be the most obvious buyer. All in say three years. I could certainly be wrong about this point, but that's how I see this playing out, which suits me too. Thanks again Bogart for your contribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.38K 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7007499 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1240744 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 301000
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.