SVG 0.00% 3.1¢ savannah goldfields limited

BigM. Wishing you well. Hotcopper is not the forum to question...

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    BigM. Wishing you well. Hotcopper is not the forum to question other peoples mental health.
    Fully respect your honest opinion on this stock, and wishing you and your family well.
    take care.
    Your salient advice encouraged me to divest from svg into other gold stocks- like EMR gold in Cambodia - doing well on low labour cost and good g/t, DCN recovery following takeover, from Genesis, CMM, GOR etc. Lots of good Au stock out there.i think DRE will recover as its g/t Au recent drilling results were great.
    Not sure about Lithium and rare earths
    So thanks.
    I don't think its worth holding a grudge against Towie ... maybe let it go and let punters make their own mistakes.
    lots of opportunity in current ASX market with undervalued stock bouncing from absolute lows.
    With svg im trying to take up my entitlement, based on my matured profits from EMR and other divestments.
    As Rhaz said it may not do so well until Q2.
    disappointing not to get a company update prior to close of EO .... which doesn't help their cap raise at all, punters rely on past performance (which in 2023 was not good) to predict future performance.
    SVG has proven to be an educational experience ... not my worst investment, but in the lowest band.
    Let's see if they sink or swim in 2024.
    Poor weather, high AISC, debt levels and haulage dostance are headwinds for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.714M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $0 10

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40950 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 31667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.