WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Non-Renounceable Rights Issue - Extension of Offer Period, page-9

1. 16,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6903
    Hi HongKongPhooey,

You complain about me responding to your posts, yet you clearly stated "oh no, the sky is falling in....hey Spid"

If you don't want me to respond to you, Don't make reference to me in your posts.
    Anyway, I am glad you can read my posts,

What are your thoughts on how much funds WKT has raised, I thought you said yesterday you called one of the brokers and they stated their entitlements were fully taken, yet we had another HC poster claim they were calling to ask if he was going to take up his entitlements,

You are all in a very difficult situation, if you don't take up your entitlement, the company will most likely go into administration, If you do take up your entitlement and WKT doesn't raise the full $33mil, the directors have already stated WKT won't be exiting the suspension from trading.

Are you surprised after 4 months WKT still hasn't resolved its issues with the Tanzania bank?

Have you asked yourself, Why the Tanzania bank is no longer looking to provide finance and could their reason be similar as to why the Nordic Bonds failed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.