OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

I feel the board should cut ties with all connections prior to...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I feel the board should cut ties with all connections prior to administration if they wish to uphold their reputation.

Clee should be dropped as the broker and a new firm should be approached to be a broker for any future capital raises.

As he was the one who raised the large amount for the previous board, it must be humiliating to see what has transpired. He and the other investors who put the money in, must've lost a fair bit and also how does it affect his reputation to those investors.

And to see the potential dumping of shares , as the share price goes down, becomes the broker again gets paid a percentage, and possibly more shares only to potentially dump them again and continually rinse repeat. Nice way for him to recoup his losses. What about the rest of the shareholders? 

Also nice to have some form of inside knowledge of the financial goings of a company when a potential need of funds is going to happen. With that knowledge,know when to buy shares and when to sell them before any share price drop to get more for cheap.

It's not really in the best interest of the board or investors to have a broker who may do this. If he believed in the company and apparently fought to get the company out of administration, then maybe he would hold the shares long-term instead of using OVT as a play thing to buy and sell and raise capital and get paid and recoup his own losses if this actually happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $502 125.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 18300713 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.