OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

I don't know if I agree @electrishmanI am forever appreciative...

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I don't know if I agree @electrishman

I am forever appreciative of Clee's efforts, truly. But given I'm personally getting f'd to the tune of another 40% dilution on top of the insane percentage loss I have already bore, I don't really see why he needs a fee. I don't get options at 1.5 cents either!!!!!!

I don't see the need to dilute. At this point, I truly believe that they are right on the cusp of holding money in their hands. There is something going on for them to want to issue so many shares. It is going to be HARD to sell all of those shares at a profit, it will require substantial news.

For the record, I DONT think they are as bad as the old BOD. I don't think they are Dunlop cronies. I think they just want to make money, which is fine. And normally I wouldn't really have much of an issue with this.

But come on fellas!!! Why is it costing everyone who has already put their faith into the company, and into the new BOD, and Clee?

I know that you read this, OVT BOD and advisors. If you must issue shares, issue them at 3 cents.$ 2 million cap raise at 3 cents, 67 million issued.

You have faith we're going to get there, don't you? Think about sentiment if you do the raise at this level!!!

I also believe that the top shareholders in this company are on the side of the BOD and the side of success. Give us a show of faith instead of what looks like a show of greed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $502 125.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 18300713 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.