LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Non-renounceable rights issue-PLP.AX, page-44

1. R08
    7,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1825
    Guys, if you leave crumbs on the floor - the rodents will come to feed.....do not feed and they look elsewhere

Back to PLP;
    Dilution post CR - absolutely.
    Sell down after CR - absolutely, can't stop profit takers....inevitable.
    Potential short term SP retrace - absolutely.
    CR sole purpose is to keep the company afloat, creditors at bay - absolutely NOT !!

That's the difference here. We do not need to raise funds and offer an amazing package to holders to stay afloat - however the company engages us as holders to progress the outstanding opportunities that are LOCKED IN, not a maybe but are locked in....we have them, they are signed, sealed and delivered now awaiting further use of the to be raised funds to progress us into the next phase of PLP's journey.

I have seen many a CR by many a spec stock, usually to progress one tenement or one acquisition, most times to continue to trade solvent !!

Our term sheet dictates a number of amazing opportunities that you simply cannot read and find hard to be impressed by - there would be any number of Li company's on the ASX that would like to be as advanced as where we are.....and don't for a minute think they are not looking at our tech. We will be cashed up and ready to progress rapidly.

I will gladly take up all of my entitlements and then if we retrace - also buy the shares from the inevitable profit takers or short termers gladly ! Said it many a time.....we will be up there with the big players in this field in our own time.

Our directors have proven throughout this process that they have the smarts and there is plenty of "smart money" sitting in PLP for the long term ! Hold them tight, because what you sell today you can't get back tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 501286 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.44am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.