ABV 1.45% 7.0¢ advanced braking technology ltd

All just my wild unfounded ideas . Gotta laugh out of me but it...

1. 9,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    All just my wild unfounded ideas . Gotta laugh out of me but it is seriously not funny when a begging presentation and that is the best they come up with? No idea who it was presented to but I hope the talk was better and be nice if they shared the transcript so all shareholders could be fully informed as there is no detail at all included. But it did mention that they are going to do polly enclosure cases for the brakes not just shoes. When you said shoes I was thinking thongs and was thinking flinstones brake technology! Yabba dabba don't touch this until you see a result of other peoples cash going in. Seriously this issue just looks like a lowball way to get some mates on board or a desperate attempt to fund wages - whoops I mean projects for which people will get paid wages . Interesting to see who takes em up.

So to fit to different vehicles it is obviously a generic cad and interior and then just adapted to each different axle but to launch so many in such a short period is odd way to burn your precious cash. Pick the main market vehicle and get it cash flow positive to fund the next.

Lic of truck tech made me spit up my chips- after resisting for so long a change in direction? Now without fanfare or explanation it is either a admission that they have had the wrong path and strategy for years and have a serious offer or they are lost again and are simply punting a different strategy. Now if Mr Fox came on board - if they bothered to ask him directly as he is proudly Aussie and give him a few years exclusivity so he is the most efficient hauler on the roads as his payback and he has the ability to force fitment to his existing fleet and new purchases upon fitout simply due to dominant buying power ( I might spill a couple of stories about just how seriously the truck companies court him in the future).

Here is the stupidity of the current situation. Lets say Mr Fox ( volvo ) or toll (volvo and hint hint Japanese links by owners so Isuzu and Mitsi ) only has 500 trucks and ABT product saves 10 grand a year in maintenance ( wild meaningless numbers as company doesn't publish specific numbers that make sense to me) So we are valued at 12 million bucks today. He has 500 trucks so that would only be 25000 a truck. Fit the trucks at 25000 grand each so 50 grand and lets say a 5 year truck life. Save ten grand a year and well the purchase is totally neutral but he has a safer fleet and the asset of the technology no one else can access ??? Then he can introduce it to other industries he doesn't compete in and other countries possibly exclusively with the preferred truck manufacturer. Nah all to hard isn't it?

Toll has a whole enviro story with innovation and even hino electric trucks

Oh you left out the tech support one as well.

Almost looks like a shopping list or a we can do better in all these aspects list.

So the traders appeared - anyone wonder why now? get a range going and volume to justify a issue?

Lets play missed opportunity bingo. Now no one wants me to mention the military again as that is now history for 5-10 years min so what else is out there as a opportunity for volume? Ok someone ask the real numbers of the size opportunity vehicle brands currently used by miners - just how many vehicles are they targeting. We know the Aussie miners like Ranger but it is expensive so the Mitsi gets a run but what are the real possible volume in this market. What is the margin on maintenance parts and approx schedule on need in a couple of years?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.