WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

re: Ann: Non-Renounceable Rights Issue to Eli... I think there...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    re: Ann: Non-Renounceable Rights Issue to Eli... I think there is a little bit to much read into this, my first impression was that it was a padded out version of the AGM and 3 last announcements.

We already know that we are in consumer testing with the first FMCG. Yet the announcement stopped short of saying that. It stopped at the optimisation of product.

Surges you make a good point and have cleared up re tooth whitening being linked with GSK, I wasn't sure. The AGM about page seven shows this is not far away from consumer testing and I think it being linked to them is better news due to length of time in testing.

ABDM makes a very good point re past tense being used, I was not sure if this was due to being old announcements or as you refer to getting to the end of the stage. In regard to the tooth whitening I feel that is the case.

And 100% correct on the risk points it is a requirement for the document.

One thing that is strong news is the confirmation of number of products that are pending patents.

I have now moved my 12mth forecast from 10c to 18-25c.

under 2 weeks to half year reporting so interesting to see if the update changes (I think it will be more advanced than this statement).

on todays action i first thought due to hype the capper would drop a bit to stop any run. But the on going selling has me stumped. How is it option related? Top 20 will be as at 31st Dec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.