ID8 0.00% 1.1¢ identitii limited

Good to see at least the company is pleased about this raise and...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Good to see at least the company is pleased about this raise and how things are progressing because I think nearly every shareholder would be feeling absolute rage with this company right now. At this point in time this has become the worst investment I've ever made with further losses to come. I was wondering who took charge of The Penske File from George Costanza and in the last 12 months it's clearly been John Rayment.
    I really should have acted on the fact that management saw no value in their own company at such low prices. Why did I believe in the company when management had no skin in the game and refused to support the company. They have signed barely any customers and the ones they do have pay peanuts.
    So 12 months after raising money at 16c on a capital raise which I supported, this management wants us to continue to support their lifestyle while giving shareholders nothing in return. Such a disappointment. I would say this was the stock I saw most potential with 12 months ago but now I wish I never came across it. Here's hoping for a miracle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 817573 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 534073 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.