VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Non-Renounceable Rights Issue to Raise up to $1.25M, page-34

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    Painting,

This current raising has now provided the company with sufficient funds until we secure the funding approval . You can't stop anyone from selling their holdings if that is their want.
    I witnessed many stocks being heavily sold down today that went up very hard yesterday for no apparent reason.
    At the end of the day it is ultimately the shareholders actions of either buying or selling stock that will determine where the share price sits in the shorter term.
    I was happy to accumulate some more at 1c today and yet others were obviously happy to sell down below that price. I guess as they say that's what makes a market. Down the track someone is going to be happy with todays decision. Hopefully it will be me. I will keep you posted.

If more decide to sell them down to ridiculous levels then I might just have to pick up a few more. I am beginning to feel a little bit like the Gillette Man on that commercial from a few years back. You might remember him, he was the guy that loved the product so much he ended up buying the company. I might have to take on a part time job.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.