AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

??? Hmm I think people are not seeing the big picture here! IG...

1. 103 Posts.
    ???

Hmm I think people are not seeing the big picture here!

IG already has a leading share position nothing will change that. In fact, it guarantees we will raise a couple million at least.

Jez! You guys are tough / bitter. I'm sitting on a big loss as well, but can see the positives in this announcement.

They need money to tie them over for a couple months until a sale can be finalised, before they officially lose the 10%. They have asked for a 28 day extension - with no response.

They are progressing as tho they will receive the extension. I assume having the court case pending should put a bit of pressure on Quasar - "keeping the $#@tards honest" until the money is raised and the cash call met for December/Jan(?)

This appears to be the last roll of the dice. The key is winning back the marketing and selling rights.

To date, quasar have been ruthless, but nothing illegal, they are operating a business withholding information. One could argue, it was unfortunate that our board members 'assumed' they would be making money from the sale of their portion of the U, they could have concluded given the uncooperativeness to date, that Quasar would pull something like this off.

zip
    Last edited by zipper: 02/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.