PTR 0.00% 2.1¢ petratherm ltd

Ann: Non-Renounceable Rights Issue , page-8

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    saltocan,sad to see you go, you were so positive in your last few posts but i guess it got to you in the end. No feed back from PTR and then they want more money from us but this shouldn't be of any surprise after all they did say in their June Qtr report to receive the $13mil ERP grant. "The ERP grant is provided on a matching funding basis and includes two key conditions:
    › Beach Energy commits to fund
    its 21% equity share of the
    matching funding project costs,
    and
    › Petratherm secures an additional
    $5 million in equity (market
    and/or JV partner(s)) within six
    months."
    I myself not happy about what is happening with this company
    but i invested in this company because they were diversified
    and i believed that the technology would be proven to which it was through GDY.Now it is said that this technology is not viable because of the costs, so that brings me back to the company being diversified. the project in Spain is not as complicated as Paralana and is capable of generating income in the near future, hopefully soon.Now what is happening in Tassie is another story but it is all about being diversified,I think the greens will give them a hard time there. We seem to be going around in circles. Maybe we should be looking at changing management.Anyway call me a fool if you like for I am staying in, after all it is a speculative stock therefore invest as much as you can afford to lose that way you can sleep at night
    Regards raysea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 40038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.