SOC 0.00% 12.5¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: Non-Renounceable Rights Issue, page-12

1. 7,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Hi fengshoey

When I compare the $ value attributed to EL7679 in the annual report released in March and the half yearly you are quoting the numbers are pretty much the same $428,692 Vs $430,812

In having a look at that link you provided, it prompted me to look back over the last couple of years ... in particular some of my own posts. I have been consistently positive and upbeat about the stock. I put that down to firmly trusting the management .... something which I can no longer do. 2 years is a long time ... they have not much to show for it.

Now that management are voting themselves free stock, cheap options and intend to dilute the retailers with an unnecessary raising [which will go to who knows who] we can only assume they have finally discovered where their thumb has been all this time. My expectations for SOC have diminished greatly in the past couple of weeks .... nothing wrong with the prospects ... but the management is not going to look after the little people.

@twoeasy .... this feels a bit like LNC when it was at the depths ... can only hope it plays out well ... LNC 5 bagged from the lows, SOC run properly [and honestly] would do better than that ... but frankly I am a bit worn out with this mob. I sincerely hope you will do well, at least you jumped in when management had already done about as much damage to the company as it was humanly possible to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87271 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.