LRS 6.25% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Noombenberry Exploration Update, page-133

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    I'll elaborate a bit more.
    Adn initially had two challenges, firstly due process ie assaying, mets SS PFS etc etc and secondly they had the most important task of educating the market on Halloysite, it's current and potential uses, demand currently and potentialy, end-users, viability etc etc. 1 year ago, we didn't know how profitable Halloysite can be. We didn't know about carbon capture technologies and we didn't know it can be used medicinally. There is currently a lot of R&D going on that could unveil more uses.
    So in essence Adn needed more time to reach its current MC as opposed to the time required by any future Halloysite company.
    Hence we can assume that LRS requires less time than Adn did. They have done all the hard work and all we have to do is follow in their footsteps ie blueprint and we can fast-track our operation.
    Also, the market is now more aware of the product, so once we prove up the Jorc, we will get the general market's interest quicker because they're already aware of the product and its potential.
    I remember when I first heard about ADN, I had no idea what Halloysite is. I was more comfortable investing in Gold, Li, iron, banks etc... things that I understood better.
    This is not unusual either. It happened in Cannabis, Li, and BNPL. All these products/services were not very well understood by the general market. Once the awareness was established the rest of the market jumped at it. New companies will require a lot less time to get the attention of the markets. It's also the same concept in marketing. Generally speaking, the market leader(ADN) has a head start and will benefit the most but they also do most of the work and start early ie require the most time. The rest of the companies entering will just need to benchmark and follow. Sometimes it's better to follow. Less risk and quicker time to profitability.

It's interesting though that CG has already engaged universities working on carbon capture technologies and other Halloysite uses. He has also been in some off-take discussions. Maybe he has big plans for LRS and not just following ADN. Either way, I'm not concerned. Once we have the Jorc, 20c shortly after would put us at app $250m vs $750m for Adn. That's just a third of their MC, very very likely Imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $927.3K 5.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 523134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1447065 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.