LRS 3.33% 14.5¢ latin resources limited

Yep, frustrating.Even more frustrating that people are trying to...

1. 2,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Yep, frustrating.

Even more frustrating that people are trying to compare ADN's results after two years or drilling to LRS' initial results. That's comparing apples and oranges. And if we're going to do that, let's compare ADN to NCM.

As I've said many times, ADN holders (of which I am one, buying in at 4c) should be absolutely stoked that companies like PNN, OAR and LRS have started drilling for, and finding, halloysite. When ADN started out, almost no-one knew what halloysite was. The more companies that find it, the more coverage the mineral gets and the more its value rises. It's not rocket science, just look at the history of other discoveries of gold, copper, nickel, diamonds etc.

The more people learn about this mineral and what it can actually achieve, especially its efficiency levels in electric batteries, the more the demand will rise.

So by downramping a fellow halloysite company, without even really bothering to fact check and get the information right in the first place, you're actually reducing the value of hallyosite that other companies hold because if something is so incredibly rare then it can't really be used in mass production of things such as electric vehicles because no-one is going to use a mineral they can't get bucket loads of. This is largely the reason oil has been a gold mine (pun intended) - there's bucket loads of it. And despite the fact it's as common as hens teeth, some of the richest companies in the world are oil companies because its high availability has seen us build a world that reliant on it.

People should just rejoice in the increasing popularity of halloysite - the more that's discovered, the better for us all - we're on the same team.
    Last edited by jiska: 17/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $426.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $460.2K 3.076M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 1985269 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 737151 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.