LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

Most long term and value-based investors (like myself) are...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405

Most long term and value-based investors (like myself) are already deeply bought in and can't/don't need to buy more so we contribute zero volume to the daily trade depths. Only buy-side pressure will be value investors just joining the LRS crew, which would require more media attention and a way for them to discover the company (*, SMH articles etc).

On the other hand, day/momentum traders got caught at 8-10c spike last month and are probably still getting rid of their positions so they can flip on other stocks, contributing to sell-side pressure.

Sophs/Instos generally wait till JORC or PFS to really start buying in bulk with junior minors. So overall not a lot of buy-side volume till end of Q2 probably.

All that said, the drill results thus far are very tangible and excellent potential, especially if you compare to ADN when they were at the same stage of their Great White SA project. I'm very confident for a sp return to 8-10c by June/July, and far beyond that if the Gold and Lithium projects get started as well.

IMO only. DYOR. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.