ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    LOL! There are some significant differences in investment philosophy, trading philosophy, and even political leaning, amongst the CYL bulls at this point.

That's usually a positive. I'm still cautious - as I said watching like a hawk to see what degree of smoke and mirrors, if any, were used to produce the recent strong production report out of Plutonic.

Hey BTW DeCrispy's comments about the Oz mining community being down on Plutonic: I heard that from a number of sources, back when I was doing DD on Superior. One typical comment was "Mining Plutonic is like pushing shit uphill".

So first of all I did not take DeCrispy's acknowledging that as a significant negative. Keep in mind that a surprisingly-large % of Australia's mining leadership worked at Plutonic at some point in their careers. It's not like this is some isolated mine that no one knows about. Plutonic is more like the 'friendly' girl from the next town in high school, if you catch my meaning. DeCrispy was not saying anything that was not a common opinion.

But, secondly, gold is now $A3600/oz, not the A$1200/oz it was at when Barrick divested. Plutonic is, IMO, AT LEAST the prototypical huge low-grade marginal deposit, that has the most optionality to a big move in gold.

All in my naive dumbass opinion. Do your own due diligence. Good luck to all - we may well need that and a following wind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.