CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Noosa Conference Presentation, page-51

1. 2,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Best to look thru the threads, back over the last year to gauge what you can expect as far as share holder sentiment goes. That and look at the chart. We've copped a shellacking.

Once thats done, look at the new board and partners re. RCF Partners. Consider the mine plan/pfs associated with the failed attempt at finance Q1 2023 (as the fed began the hike to 5.5% int rates) vs the new plan, taking a longer mine plan into account in order to prove up a more accurate and financially, fiscal DFS. One that'll derisk and utilise the full potential of this asset. Something Barry brushed off as unnecessary.

Need to also consider the shares added to the register via the CR. Alot a cash raised vs dilution. Plenty in the bank but at what cost?

Personally It gets down to how you look at the asset. Imo, It's a robust good grade, mid tier with a 15+ year life expectancy. With the bonus of infrastructure/equipment included. Still needs the $s of course but being a brown fields project, less than most new entrants.

That and how this attempt at finance will differ...how much management have put in $ wise...and where the copper cycle is and will be as they get the new DFS and plan into action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.