AW1 9.52% 11.5¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Noosa Conference Presentation, page-115

1. 10,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2690
    Assays and minor changes to the MRE are not what is going to move the SP - certainly not to get oppies into the money (yes even doubling the resource atm is minor - go figure that for yourself).
    But IMO news that we will see this month will. What could that include? Try the following.

1. Definitive decision on Ore Sorting. Including method and best machines for the job.
    2. News that orders have been placed for those machines. Or even purchase made.
    3. Decision on which outcrop is to be mined first. Perhaps even ML application applied for.
    4. News of EOA of the first heavy ship to Storm carrying heavy equipment and stores. Including perhaps the manifest.
    5. What would you expect the manifest to include. Stuff necessary to prepare for mining and ore sorting in 2025?
    6. Pre-fab buildings? And concrete making equipment including a crusher for the local dolomite rock?
    7. Basic road making equipment - Storm is massive, but that comes with some cost.

My thoughts go towards establishing the basics for a mining camp to be operational next year (on some scale) but to ramp up quickly as the crew expands and the mining plans take shape.
    Of course there will be studies, SS up to BFS to justify and cost out the best plans - but for DSO those studies are much much simplier than for a fully costed UG mine with local processing to electro-winning.

I'm interested in your comments, would you try for more this year, or is that not feasible.

Will the oppies get in the money? - yep, I think they will. Maybe because I hold a heap, but I know only too well that oppies can't be relied on. Never.

DYOR and GL all Storm Boys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $59.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $183.1K 1.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 326738 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.