AW1 0.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Noosa Conference Presentation, page-123

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hey while I really hope that your ops get into the money, please remember that it is highly unlikely that we will place orders or commitments for heavy machinery or building materials even if we 10x the resources. This is because permit approvals must come first before that type of expenditure. Now not to say that they can't start shopping around for quotes, but I would not expect any purchases or commitments on actual production scale mining equipment in 2024 just on these reasons alone imo. Furthermore I feel that we need to be very careful about burning through our cash reserves on expensive capital equipment until that equipment is ready and able to be used straight away. it will all happen in time IMO, but there is a commercial and strategic order in which we will see this unfold if it is to get there on the current cash that we have. Or at least to a rerating before any further CR or JV. Again, I would absolutely love to see the sp move up so that the ops come into the money. Just saying unfortunately it wont be based on announcements of equipment imo. Good luck all
    Last edited by Danniel: 02/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $15.29K 116.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1914598 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 660003 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.