AW1 4.17% 11.5¢ american west metals limited

Yep understood.Gio can I just clarify when you guys are...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1428
    Yep understood.

Gio can I just clarify when you guys are referencing 50mt, are you inferring 50mt @ 1%?

I think there's many ways this could be achieved, we could prioritise our drilling on testing targets and extensions, with practical relevant infill for now, with aim for major infill next year - or we could operate vice versa this year, and have a more exploratory focus next year.

Or maybe they're just going for a balanced approach based on resources and market demand, etc etc... this may be the case based on what we've got so far... a bit of everything.

Ultimately I guess I'm suggesting that one season may or may not give us what we're all after, and if we need a second season before initiating the associated permitting etc for an updated resource, then I'm cool with it.

Dave has said this is a long termer, despite the practical short-term DSO focus which we're probably all assuming will cause a good re-rate when underway.

I've definately had my share of rollercoaster companies the past half-decade, but I've never been part of such an aggressive company as this before, and I'm here for the ride... can't identify many risks here, if we stick to our methods and reliability-proven tools i.e. mlem.

Speaking for me and only me, as a current shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $59.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $162.6K 1.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 157000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.