AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

I defended you at first here sharing your bearish opinions, but...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    I defended you at first here sharing your bearish opinions, but over the course of 3 months or so you rapidly deteriorated in posting style and went from informative critiques to 1 liners and fights with everyone here, which has all but killed any serious discussion here. You blame everyone else but your communication style.

And now you play the victim because you were called a liar. At the time, you only provided a portion of Tom's full interview and then went on to make several insinuations (2 of which got moderated because they were beyond the pale) and everyone believed you were lying because:

1. No context other than a 1 liner and you refused to share the original source of the quote
    2. There was an ASX announcement that said otherwise
    3. You had just been called out for the BHP letter being an unreliable source of information and were asked to provide further proof on that

I even gave you an apology for this point because Tom's words did end up being right, but the fact does remain that the way you communicate is lacking in both tact and substance. It's why you don't just have a problem with 1 or 2 posters but have argued with over 30 people here.

I would say your emotions might be the one out of control here, because if you have no financial interest in being here (I'll give you the full benefit of the doubt here) then why are you posting non stop every single day here? I understand other posters, we all have our hard earned money here and are keen to see success. Some of us do get emotional, we have hundreds of thousands dollars we've worked hard for invested. I personally try my best to temper my bias.

But what motivates you to post here 24/7 and start arguments with everyone, if not a financial interest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.