AW1 0.00% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

Not much is simple or easy in this world. Invariably, success or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2717
    Not much is simple or easy in this world. Invariably, success or failure comes down to attitude.

The company has a multi-pronged approach. They are exploring at depth. They are exploring at surface. They are propelling what appears to be a pretty simple, fast track to permitting. And they are propelling their US based projects in the background.

I had a really good chat with the MD at Noosa. This is someone who faces challenges and embraces opportunities. He has the eye of the Tiger in my view.

There will be a lot more information around the potential DSO operation in August, he said. Low capex, and high margin- that’s what I think will come through in the metrics. “We are blessed with favourable metallurgy”.

My glass is half full, and I am wagering that the AW1 team are going to be incredibly successful!! To me, this is seriously undervalued- but time will tell.

Interesting that exploration next year can be commenced in February according to the MD- better more adaptable equipment perhaps or maybe it’s just “attitude”.

Plenty of trading for tiny pips- good luck to the short termers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.