AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Noosa Conference Presentation, page-79

1. 10,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665

@serevi - IMO its best you read Giovanni's post carefully and make sure you understand exactly what he said. Your other plan will surely lead to disaster.

Re the big fall at end of the 2023 season - The target was definitely 50 mt (if not official, that was the general expectation) but mainly because they lost several weeks drilling at the end of the season several infill holes which would have connected more holes to the resource were not drilled. The result of 17 mt although still a lot of copper and make a good DSO project, disappointed.
    You need to remember that the people who control these small cap resource stocks are savy and well cashed up (many because they have winners under their belt) and they will have other prospects just waiting for the cash to take or increase their position.
    That does not mean the stock is a dud or without prospects.

On the other hand the players who hold through a down move are probably waiting for the 12 month CGT discount - a few more are waiting for profits.

Anyway my holdings are safe and sound, and having watched carefully for two years now I am very comfortable.
    Remember too the Utah prospects - Desert West is a huge copper/indium deposit which needs a stack more drilling and studies to BFS to be set on a Tier 1 pathway (IMO) - AW1 is wisely progressing Storm as a faster and safer program.

DYOR @serevi - dont rely on HC, except for general info.
    Last edited by JandJ: Yesterday, 19:58

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.