TSO 0.00% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

I would like to add to this:- Geoff stated 5x times in his...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    I would like to add to this:
    - Geoff stated 5x times in his presentation that this is a BIG deposit: "Over 25 years in my career, I have never seen a resource this big". Well, the maiden resource might not show it at once (pls keep in mind that this is a green field discovery and we have only started drilling since last year), but eventually the future resource update would demonstrate the enormous scale of El Zorro.
    - Geoff have said several times that Ternera and the stepout holes all returned "minerable intercepts". To me, "minerable" could inarguably the most important word in the mining industry. AUT just released a resource of 1.7Moz, mostly UG. How many % of this 1.7Moz is minerable? Some research could point us towards a number of 20-50%. In contrast, Ternera is an open pit, up to 75% of gold are free milling, recovery of up to 99%. The project is also supported by world class infrastructure and a superior location. Therefore, the Board is quite confident that what we found is minerable.
    - They are in negotiation to acquire 100% of the project. Submitted application for water permit. Looking at electricity provider options, etc. Yep, they are very serious in building a mine ASAP.
    - Already did some initial regional exploration work. Expect that deposit like Ternera would appear in clusters. We'll never know, some unexpected announcements about new discovery in our 555km2 land holding might drop any time!

As we all could see that recently some users on HC attacked our assays by saying that it looks uneconomical. Now its our choice who to believe. The Board of Directors, who had 25 years in building mines together, who put their own money into the proiect prior to listing, who took part in the recent CR, who recently bought more shares on market. Or some users on HC who did not even own 1 share?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $59.84K 1.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 565643 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 60821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 203392
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.