RMS 0.48% $2.09 ramelius resources limited

I'm going to change my sentiment to "hold" .....not because I...

1. 39,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    I'm going to change my sentiment to "hold" .....not because I lack in any faith in the GP or in RMS ....but I am getting a little concerned by the market
    more particularly the US market which seems to me .....and from what I read to many ...... to be in bubble territory - particularly tech - particularly A1
    BUT I've bee hurt before and seems prudent at present to protect my assets a little more
    But any big correction in the US will undoubtedly flow on to Oz ...and the world in general and there are other markets perhaps also vunerable .

these things should suit the GP .....usually do .....but the market usually marks down gold stocks, initialy at least , worse than anything in a big correction.....stupidly IMO but that is what I've seen previously in bear markets

I haven't sold any RMS but have sold another gold stock , I have had three RMS top ups when it was weak and am (considering) selling one or two of those but keeping the main holding .....will still be the bulk of my holding and my intention - should I sell a bit - will be to buy it back later .

I really appreciate the quality of posts on this page and do invite any comment on this should anyone care to make any .

Needless to say .....all very much IMHO and not something I would encourage anyone to rely on .....but perhaps to investigate for themselves if they have not already
    An article in the economist lately .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
-0.010(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.393B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.10 $2.12 $2.08 $5.607M 2.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 39754 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 68999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.