DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Dear me some people get their nickers in a twist over some...

1. 2ic
    5,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4706
    Dear me some people get their nickers in a twist over some reasonable and obvious commentary.

@Eddythedog is a respectful poster (more than can be said for me sometimes) prosecuting the bullish case for DRE with a one-eyed flair I have to respect even if I disagree. They say "@2ic would suggest that Dean is a spin doctor .... I'd say he's a very keen/excited MD."... well, I call a spade a spade, no apologies, but I never said Dean wasn't a super driven, motivating and successful MD and explorationist. I stick to the facts and substantiated opinion, with a bit of niggle where it's deserved for entertainment.

It's a very rare explorer MD that doesn;t shine the best light on their project's best qualities, while hiding weakness out of sight. The rare exceptions either have a deposit so demonstrably world class they can afford to throw off the chains of necessary promotion in fierce competition for investor attention/capital, or they are unemployed. Suggest Dean is too busy running a large, multi-project exploration company to have sat down and worked up the slides and sales pitch for the Noosa Presso, though I'm sure he knew what the spin in the deposit comp slides were. Comparing global, low cut-off resources against Yangi and Yin high cut-off MRE and Reserve is apples vs oranges... it's poor form imo (though completely fine if you hold obviously).

How would the thread react if I came on making apples vs oranges comps for Yin the other way around, just to make Yin look as poor as possible instead of the opposite? I'd get howled down in minutes, and rightly so. For example, below is the competition's mining resources at high-cuts vs Yin's MRE at the reported 0.2% TREO cut-off reported to hit the performance rights target. And Cummins at 1% TREO cut-off as used in their scoping study from which DRE extracted the concentrate recovery data. All factual... just not very accurate right?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5449/5449372-b3e5e2d1b3d3a63d83d6516d6a9ca42d.jpg

So far as DRE valuation and being a buy/sell, Mangaroon value was stripped away from 11c down to 5c a long time ago and I'm on record saying at mid-5s looks to have more upside than downside across their project portfolio. Ultimately DRE's share price will be driven by exploration success and the NdPr price, not sneaky comps in pressos. At worse, Yin is a call option of high future NdPr prices, and it's comfortably the best RE-ironstone deposit at Gifford Ck imo, despite having a considerably lower NdPr ration than all but one of Yangi mine reserve deposits. I only see one way to realistically make the Gifford Ck economic at lower LT NdPr prices now forecast by majority of analysts, but nobody here is interested in brutal economic analysis and it's not the sort of plan DRE or HAS wants to make a song and dance about atm.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.