BCB 8.33% 4.4¢ bowen coking coal limited

On the cusp of 52W lows -whatever happened to those investors...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    On the cusp of 52W lows -whatever happened to those investors that were on site? Or did they see things that we don't know about? I suppose our share price is the sum total of all collective knowledge on this topic.

Thinking out loud, I am hoping for an improvement in the EBITDA on or at the level of the previous quarter -I dont think that's illogical or improbable given the presentation recently? I think risk-wise, the possibility for losing all capital isn't zero given the challenges BCB faces and the share price trend reflects that. It would be safer (and smarter) to speculate on the company after a proven turnaround. This moment here is probably the highest risk highest reward gamble -and it is a gamble, for the share price. I'm not selling but I'm also not putting any more money in.

I suppose if net cash position is lower despite everything (ES boxcut capitalisation, paying off royalties, debts, bills etc) we could see a cap-raise this quarter to build buffer into wet season (in addition to possible prepayments of shipments potentially)? I would strongly prefer that over liquidation/voluntary administration... even if Nick reckons that we're currently valued at less than half of net assets lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.004(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $200.4K 4.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 183180 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.